Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rejection

You are probably wondering why am I writing about 'Rejection' on a blog about 'Comedy', right? Let me start by saying, "Isn't that hilarious!!!" 

What I mean is in life we wish, we expect and many a times we assume and what happens, the OPPOSITE. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes not!
I was rejected recently from a business proposal! Why? Clueless? No, not clueless, well they thought I had no potential to take their business forward. Fair enough, I respect that. No offense taken.

                                                 

How do you cope with rejection, rather how do you cope with the "Fear of Rejection"?

Did you know that there is humor even in rejection? If you seek then there is. On a serious note, "One loss is another's gain".

Here are some fun ways to look at rejection in pictures.





                                                                                               




                                     

Finally I hope this bring a smile to your face

                                                     

If you enjoyed reading my blog. Please do comment, subscribe and recommend.
xxDestinyxx

No comments:

Post a Comment