There is so much being spoken and written about the "end of the world in 2012", what do you think?
Why is it that we always focus on the negatives first? Something bad is going to happen, why don't we focus on the goodness in the world?
I would like to believe I live for today however how practical is it? My past determines my present and my present will have an effect on my future. So if this is true what we have already done and what we are doing now will determine what is going to happen.
Any logical reasoning is just not sufficient to explain some things. Sometimes when things happen, we say this was "meant to be", we accept it as part of destiny, other times we argue that this could have been prevented if, this was done, or that was not done!!
I read a lot of spiritual books and many of them speak of "karma" and "rebirth" but I always have a lot of unanswered questions, for example some spiritual guru's say "my good or evil words and actions in my present life will determine my place and form in my next birth". What happens to infants who die right after birth? Have they been given enough opportunity to perform any karma? How is their next life determined? There are so many other loopholes which I am never able to figure.
I rather believe that let me not worry about my next birth but focus on the "here and now".
Let me not worry about the end of world in 2012 or 13 or 14, let me live my life my way now.
Let me not worry about the end of world in 2012 or 13 or 14, let me live my life my way now.
I'm going to show you how some have reflected their views on it in funny ways.
Here's wishing you a wonderful 2012.
If you enjoyed reading my blog. Please do comment, subscribe and recommend.
xxDestinyxx




No comments:
Post a Comment