“Sometimes I'm confused by what I think is really obvious. But what I think is really obvious obviously isn't obvious...”
- Michael Stipe
How would you define confusion?
Is it a 'state of mind' or it's actually something that is not in order. Many a problems are created because of confusion and clear lack of accurate decision making.
We've all been confused sometime or the other. It all begins with our wants, needs and desires. Too much to do and too little time to do all of it. So how do I choose and how do I know that I have made the right choice?
Life is not a game of 'Who wants to be a Millionaire', where it gives us 4 options and 1 of them is the right answer and the other 3 are wrong. If I choose the right answer I move to the next level, if I don't I loose everything.
Like the game, are there any lifelines when we are confused? You may seek help of a family member, a friend, a co-worker but what if you don't choose properly?
Is confusion a good thing or bad? Sometimes it brings about a positive outcome because this same confusion leads us to go above and beyond, makes us choose the long road, ask questions, seek answers to make the right choice and decision.
Let's look at some fun ways to view confusion in our lives
So let not confusion be your roadblock, rather a speed breaker that prevents you from over speeding and rushing.
If you enjoyed reading my blog. Please do comment, subscribe and recommend.
If you enjoyed reading my blog. Please do comment, subscribe and recommend.
xxDestinyxx








No comments:
Post a Comment